Anticipating more growth, market2world communications inc. is looking for an inventive, high-energy Communications Strategist to fill an upcoming full-time position on our team. You are comfortable writing about, discussing and using advanced technology products and knowledge-based services, and are passionate about client success while working in a highly collaborative, deadline-driven environment while being mentored by a hard-working veteran team.
As one of North America’s most innovative boutique public relations and product marketing agencies, market2world offers a full range of communications services for technology companies and knowledge-based services organizations that want to grow faster. From initial market introductions to thought leadership campaigns, we tailor our comprehensive marcom and editorial/writing services to meet client objectives. For more information see www.market2world.com.
- Writing press releases and client collateral, including print and online content using Mac-based desktop publishing and design tools
- Coordinating and ensuring client approvals are obtained on all work
- Media relations, including client positioning meetings, preparing media lists, pitching news stories to journalists, arranging executive interviews and reporting on PR results
- Writing, editing and managing Web site content, including podcasts, e-newsletters, video and blog posts using both Mac-based and hosted Web technologies
- Briefing and collaborating with freelance talent on specific projects
- Demonstrated experience including blogger relations and mainstream media relations
- Ability to confidently create and nurture media relationships on behalf of clients to win editorial placements, blog posts, broadcast interviews, product reviews, and speaking opportunities
- Ability to work in and juggle client work and editorial deadlines in different time-zones
- A relevant college certificate and/or university degree with emphasis on public relations/communications
- Proficient with Mac-based desktop publishing, audio and especially video tools, and social networking sites and tools
- Hate typos with a passion, dream about messaging that sells, wake up in the middle of the night with cool pitch ideas, tech savvy and understand PR's an "always on" business
- To apply, please review our Web site (especially our blog), draft a killer press release about why you fit/why our clients should care, and please send that with your CV along with salary expections to: email@example.com.