To succeed with new projects and technologies, job one for many cleantech organizations is to synchronize and influence financial, regulatory, industry and consumer stakeholders. Effective marketing communications with those stakeholder communities can shave years off the time it takes to bring cleantech to market — rewarding shareholders and government funding agencies eager for returns, while consumer and industry adoption soars.
As one of North America’s most innovative independent PR and product marketing agencies, market2world offers a full range of communications services for cleantech companies and not-for-profit agencies. From stakeholder newsletters and community-driven Web sites to initial brand creation and public relations and product review campaigns, market2world can accelerate positive change with stakeholders, then launch a new cleantech product or service to domestic or global markets.
- The Ontario Clean Technology Alliance relies on market2world to tell the province's exciting, expanding renewable energy business story.
- In the National Capital Region of Canada that market2world calls home, we are proud to have produced the first comprehensive collection of clean technology company profiles for Invest Ottawa.
- market2world's cleantech client list includes DriveLogik (fuel saving driver coaching tech for truck fleets) the National Research Centre's Canadian Photonics Fabrication Centre (solar photonics), Homesol Building Solutions (residential energy design), BI-AX International (Evlon biodegradeable film) and The RGB Group (green building developer).
- market2world has also produced several cleantech podcasts. Click to our cleantech podcast page to listen to entrepreneurs Rod Bryden (PlascoEnergy Group), Chris Henderson (Lumos Energy) and the late Rob Brennan (Triacta Power Technologies) discuss their companies.
- For further inspiration, tune into Crossing the Chasm author and Silicon Valley Valley VC Geoffrey Moore as he speaks to market2world CEO Nathan Rudyk about why the drive to clean energy will create "the largest market in the history of the planet," eventually dwarfing information technology.