By Jill McCubbin
market2world is more than just our company name – it’s what we do.
In the past year market2world has staged publicity and product launch events in:
- China (in support of an Ottawa Region Global Marketing and OCRI cleantech-focused trade mission)
- Germany (twice – the first in support of Barbados-based, Pyramidal Technologies that launched its ALIAS forensic ballistics system at a tradeshow in Wiesbaden, Germany, and the second time to support an Ontario Technology Corridor cleantech delegation at Intersolar Europe 2010, in Munich)
- Spain (in support of an OCRI delegation to Barcelona’s 2010 Mobile World Congress)
- San Francisco, California (in support of the Ontario Technology Corridor’s gaming delegation at Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2010 San Francisco)
- Dallas, Texas (supporting an Ontario Technology Corridor cleantech delegation to WINDPOWER 2010)
- France (for the Ontario Technology Corridor’s gaming delegation to Game Connection Europe, held in Lyon France in 2009)
- England (in support of the City of Ottawa’s wireless industry and OCRI’s MOU with Cambridge Wireless and the OCRI delegation attending the Future of Wireless International Conference 2010)
- Waterloo, Ontario (for Memex Automation, based in Burlington, Ontario, that launched their factory floor automation system at a customer event in Waterloo, Ontario)
- Guntersville, Alabama (to support PR efforts for BI-AX International, with headquarters in Wingham, Ontario)
- Ottawa, Ontario (in support of the National Research Council’s Canadian Photonics Fabrication Centre's Impact Analysis Report released at a photonics industry event hosted by the Ottawa Photonics Cluster)
The market2world team routinely delivers international, national and local publicity, product reviews and awards for information technology, cleantech, digital media and economic development organizations across North America from our base in Almonte, Ontario, just outside Ottawa, Canada’s national capital city.
An example: BI-AX International is a Wingham, Ontario, client that manufactures a breathable microporous film called APTRA, which is used in the manufacture of a fabric that passes ASTM international standards for blood borne pathogen and viral penetration. This fabric is made into garments that protect healthcare workers from H1NI and other body fluid, blood and viral threats. market2world secured coverage in both the USA and Canada, including: Government Security News, Fibre2Fashion, Jumpintotomorrow.com blog, Plastics in Canada, Technical Textiles and others – as well as in local newspapers (including Guntersville’s weekly, the Advertiser-Gleam and The Huntsville Times), the regional business magazine (Business Alabama), and local TV (WAFF48 TV Huntsville AL, a CBS affiliate). The local coverage opportunities arose because BI-AX’s customer, Kappler Inc., is based in Alabama.
Innovators anywhere in North America looking to increase product sales or organizational profile across global markets in today's digital age need hard working, results-producing PR and marketing companies like market2world. Our team works globally and in collaboration with our clients, wherever they are situated, and wherever their markets take them.
(Jill McCubbin is a conversation architect with market2world communications inc., Ottawa, Canada's tech PR and product marketing agency.)